Deer-Grove Vet is OPEN for Urgent Care Services!
Our clinic is considered an essential business and we are here to provide your pet with necessary medical services. We are providing “curbside service” to ensure the safest visit for clients and staff.
- Please call ahead for medication refills, so we can get them ready without you having to wait. Call once here for pick-up so we can bring them out to you.
- When here for an appointment, call from your car to let us know you are here. No clients are allowed to enter the building.
- If here for an appointment, it is important that you stay in the parking lot! The appointments will not take very long, and we need to be able to contact you when done.
- Please be ready to answer your phone when the doctor calls.
- We are accepting payments over the phone as much as possible. If you do need to pay by cash or check, we will give you the amount so you can plan ahead and bring exact change when possible.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
- Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
- Ear infections
- Skin infections/parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease
- Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
- End of life care
We want to say THANK YOU to our wonderful clients and their pets along with our staff during this time. Things aren’t the “normal” that we’re used to when coming to the vet, but we sure are glad we can still be of service to you all! We appreciate you!
~ Deer-Grove Veterinarians and Staff